Direct Access Services – Drop-in
At the heart of our work is a range of Direct Access Services, known as Drop-in. These important practical services support vulnerable and socially excluded adults who may be rough sleepers, ‘sofa surfers’ or in temporary accommodation such as hostels. Drop-in is the first point of call for anybody who wishes to access our services and needs practical support and advice to help change their situation.
Trinity’s Drop-in provides:
- Advice and information on benefits, housing, alcohol/drug use, harm minimisation
- Signposting to other key services
- Breakfast and a nutritious hot lunch
- Laundry, shower facilities and clothing
- Healthcare including mental health
- Full learning programme, skills development and job club
- Confidence-building recreational activities such as gardening club and cookery classes.
View the full Programme of Activities below
Drop-in opening hours
Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 4.00pm
Saturday mornings – 9.00am to 11.00am (for rough sleepers and Nightshelter guests only).
If you think you could benefit from Trinity’s services, please contact us.
If you are worried about somebody who is, or is at risk of becoming, homeless then please let us know.