We need a bit of help to publicise Trinity, and helping with our fundraising. Most of these opportunities are suitable for people who haven’t volunteered with us before, so please take a look and get in touch if you are interested!
- Saturday 11th March – Winchester High St. We will be giving out flyers and information about our biggest fundraising event of the year, the Big Sleep Out, in St Maurice Covert (the area in between Debenhams and Greggs the bakers), between 10am – 4pm. We need people to give 2-3 hours during the day.
- Saturday 8th April – Sainsbury’s Badger Farm. We have been offered space in the entrance of the store to collect spare change from shoppers. These events can raise between £500 – £800 in a single day, which makes a huge difference to Trinity’s services. If you can help for just 2 hours during the day, we would be very grateful.
- Friday 5th – Saturday 6th May Winchester Cathedral – Could you help at the Sleep Out itself? We need marshalls, welcome team, food team, help setting up and packing down. Just let me know the hours you are free, and I’ll keep you busy!
- Ad Hoc – Evenings. We are being invited to more groups of Scouts, Cubs and Brownies. If you have experience with young people and would be interested in helping to lead discussion and activities about homelessness, please let me know. The next date booked is Friday 25th March.
- Sunday 28th May – Old Sarum. We have limited places for people to have the incredible experience of Skydiving from 10,000 feet! The cost is just £50, with a fundraising target of £395 – please do spread the word that we have this booked, or let me know if you’re interested in the jump! More info: http://www.goskydive.com/
Please speak to Lucy Tennant – email@example.com / 01962 828636 for more information, or to arrange your volunteering slot.