How to find us
We encourage visitors to use environmentally friendly ways to reach us — walking, cycling, or public transport. We are a 5–10 minute walk from the train station: go down North Walls, branching left after a five minute walk. We are opposite the Willow Tree pub. If you do need to drive we are at J9 of the M3, follow signs to the city centre, along Wales Street into Durngate Place.
During this period of change our drop-in service is operating a little differently and we want to let you know that our services are still accessible. For the safety of everyone at Trinity (staff, clients and visitors) there are a few procedures to follow:
- Limited numbers inside the centre at any one time
- Food and drinks available as takeaway
- Doctors appointments over the phone
- Face masks must be worn inside the centre
- Maintain social distancing while inside the centre
- Food parcels, toiletries and clothes are available
- Temperature checks when using the drop-in centre
- Wash hands and antibac regularly
- Open for counselling, one-to-one appointments, and phone support.