Wednesday 12th October will be an open meeting for the Family and Friends and the Recovery Support Groups. Mike Bartrum from April House, the Southern Health NHS Eating Disorders Service will be coming to talk to us and answer questions. He will speak to both groups together, and then we will split up and he will spend time with each group separately. This would be a good opportunity to come along for the first time if you have been thinking about it for a while. If you just want to stay for the talk and then go that is fine, or you can bring a friend for support. If you would like more information email or phone us: firstname.lastname@example.org 07799 731381
- Wastework Journal Workshop
- Two Winchester businesses named as this year’s sponsors for Trinity’s Big Sleep Out.
- Stowe Family Law Winchester makes a charitable donation Trinity Winchester
- Making Space: A Collaborative Social Practice Project, Working With the Homeless, Takes Over Southampton City Art Gallery
- Trinity Winchester’s Bradbury View residential extension has won a national RESI Award in the “Health and Wellbeing Initiative – Residential” category.