As we are coming to the end of our first year of our new accommodation at Trinity, we wanted to showcase some of our rooms and thank you all for your continued support. Our residents are offered a safe and nurturing environment with 24-hour staffing, alongside counselling, healthcare, quality food (some of which is kindly donated from local suppliers), giving them a real opportunity to recover from the impact of long-term homelessness. We are proud of our services and our staff, and very grateful for all who continue to support us. If you are concerned for a rough sleeper or would like to know more about Trinity, please contact us or check out our website www.trinitywinchester.org.uk Here are some pics for your info.
- Wastework Journal Workshop
- Two Winchester businesses named as this year’s sponsors for Trinity’s Big Sleep Out.
- Stowe Family Law Winchester makes a charitable donation Trinity Winchester
- Making Space: A Collaborative Social Practice Project, Working With the Homeless, Takes Over Southampton City Art Gallery
- Trinity Winchester’s Bradbury View residential extension has won a national RESI Award in the “Health and Wellbeing Initiative – Residential” category.