Making a donation will help us fill the gap on income caused by the Coronavirus Health Crisis. Please give what you can to ensure we can continue delivering the vital services to help people to get off the streets – and stay off them .
What are we doing?
Working with Winchester City Council, St Clement’s NHS Surgery and other Coronavirus taskforce partners, Trinity is:
- We are supporting homeless people across the city in the various emergency
- We supply upwards of 135 nutritious meals a day as well as provisions for the weekend period
- We are offering distance learning to people in their homes
- Our specialist practitioners are providing counselling for our vulnerable women, well-being phone calls to those that are experiencing emotional distress and isolation as well as distraction packs to help support mental well-being.
- We are visiting people in this accommodation four times a day
- We are supplying clean bedding, clothing and hygiene products
- And we are delivering crisis support to those who need it
- We are following Government advice to reduce the risk of spreading infection
By making sure each rough-sleeper can be in a safe place and able to self-isolate, we can all support our community through this crisis
How can you help?
Please help us by donating to Trinity
£5 – will provide a hot lunch, breakfast pack and evening snack for a person in need
£10 – will provide a week’s worth of toiletries and hygiene products so people can regularly wash their hands and reduce the spread of infection
£25 – will provide bedding and towels for an individual – which will need to be replaced regularly to maintain hygiene
£40 – will provide a mobile phone and a monthly data package so people can keep in touch with their Trinity key worker, get medical advice and counselling
£50 – will provide an hour of professional counselling time for people who may not know where to turn
£100 – will provide someone at the end of the phone and security to keep people safe
These are just suggestions. Please give what you can.
If you are a UK tax payer, we will be able to claim Gift Aid on your donations, meaning your donation will be worth 25% more to Trinity.
We regret that we are currently unable to accept donations of bedding, clothing etc at this time.
Join the 120 Club
Sign up to our regular giving club to donate £10 a month to ensure we can provide extra services and help us become sustainable for the future.
Coronavirus is going to present us with a new crisis in the future. People have lost jobs, income, mental health will soar and people are in desperate need of our support.
Please sign up today and help change a life for good.
Worried about someone sleeping rough?
If you are concerned about someone over the age of 18 that you have seen sleeping rough, you can use this website to send an alert to StreetLink.
The details you provide are sent to the local authority or outreach service to help them find the individual and connect them to support.
Please use the StreetLink website here or download the app.
Fundraise for Trinity
Take a look at some of the great ways you can get invloved to help raise funds for Trinity