Sign up to our regular giving club and donate £10 a month to help us ensure we can continue to provide extra services for those facing homelessness. Coronavirus is going to present us with a new crisis in the future. People have lost jobs, income, mental health will soar and people are in desperate need of our support. Please sign up today and help change a life for good.
- Wastework Journal Workshop
- Two Winchester businesses named as this year’s sponsors for Trinity’s Big Sleep Out.
- Stowe Family Law Winchester makes a charitable donation Trinity Winchester
- Making Space: A Collaborative Social Practice Project, Working With the Homeless, Takes Over Southampton City Art Gallery
- Trinity Winchester’s Bradbury View residential extension has won a national RESI Award in the “Health and Wellbeing Initiative – Residential” category.